The real estate market in El Paso and beyond is growing increasingly competitive. With so many options to choose from, it’s only natural that buyers are starting to feel more intimidated when the time comes to enter this new market.
Palo Verde Homes, an award-winning new home builder in El Paso, offers some of the most modern and beautiful homes. We will discuss the many benefits of buying a home in 2023 and why Palo Verde Homes should be your first choice for a new home.
Are you looking for a new, high-quality home in El Paso? We can help. Call (915) 584-9090 today to get one step closer to finding your dream home.
The Current State of the Housing Market
Since COVID-19 shut down many businesses, kept people inside, and displaced many workers – the housing market in El Paso has seen an unprecedented surge in home transactions and high rates of new homes for sale being purchased swiftly. Surprisingly enough, the virus hasn’t negatively affected El Paso’s housing or regional economy. Here are some housing market trends to look out for in the coming year:
- Mortgage interest rate is declining
- Housing prices are stable
- Buyers have leverage over sellers
The Benefits of Homeownership
Homeownership provides many benefits. It’s important to understand what you’re getting when buying a house with a new home builder. These are some of the major benefits you can get next year with a new home:
- Long-term investment. You can start investing in your home equity rather than paying a monthly mortgage to a landlord or company. This means that you are building up your savings account – which will grow as long as you keep making regular monthly investments.
- Improves your credit. Your credit score will rise over time as long as you continue to make timely mortgage payments. A high credit score is an advantage for homeowners because when interest rates drop, they can lock in a low rate for their mortgage.
- Low-interest rates. There are currently some lower-interest loans at around 2.75%, so this might be one of the best times ever to borrow money if you need it! And while borrowing isn’t free, you don’t have to worry about paying much for what you need, thanks to these low-interest rates.
- Tax benefits. Under the U.S. Tax Code, you can write off some of the costs associated with buying a home, including some property taxes and mortgage interest.
- Building equity. Your equity is the difference between the cost of your home and what you owe on it. As you pay down your mortgage, your equity will increase as well. Over time, more of each monthly payment goes towards paying off the principal rather than interest payments, which increases your overall equity.
- Stability. Living in one neighborhood for a substantial period of time allows you to build lasting relationships with those around you. It also can provide consistency when it comes to children’s education and social lives.
- Freedom. With a new home builder, you can choose the types of improvements and new amenities that suit your lifestyle and design the space however you like.
H2: The Benefits of Homeownership
Palo Verde Homes has been constructing homes for some of the most exquisite clients in the newest subdivisions in El Paso and Southern New Mexico since 2007. Building close to dining, shopping, entertainment, and schools are all priorities. From small-sized singles all the way up to large homes with four or more bedrooms plus 2-3 garages, there will always be an option that suits your needs.
To find out more about finding a dream home that fits any budget, call (915) 584-9090 today.